The Cure Church – (Covid-19 Statement)
At The Cure, we want to care for our congregation in all respects, including the physical well-being of our community. However, We want to encourage and remind you that we are a faith filled Church. In our country and in the world there is a lot of fear in regard to the corona virus (covid-19) but the word of God says –
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him.
For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease.He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection.
Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night, nor the arrow that flies in the day. Do not dread the disease that stalks in darkness nor the disaster that strikes at midday.:
We are not going to let FEAR overtake us. We will continue to pray, worship and gather together. This is not to be insensitive to the situation we are dealing with at hand.
Are there any believers in your fellowship suffering great hardship and distress? Encourage them to pray! Are there happy, cheerful ones among you? Encourage them to sing out their praises! Are there any sick among you? Then ask the elders of the church to come and pray over the sick and anoint them with oil in the name of our Lord. And the prayer of faith will heal the sick and the Lord will raise them up, and if they have committed sins they will be forgiven. Confess and acknowledge how you have offended one another and then pray for one another to be instantly healed, for tremendous power is released through the passionate, heartfelt prayer of a godly believer!
- At this point in time our church we are no longer able to gather together at church due to the recent ban of groups larger than 50 people.
- We will be streaming LIVE on Sunday at
10amand Wednesdays at 7pmon Facebook and Youtube — Click here to subscribe.
- At this
pointwe will continue to have Cure Groups.
- If you or your child are feeling unwell please stay home and get well instead of attending a Cure Group.
One final note to emphasize, this information should not alarm or heighten any distress you may have surrounding recent developments of the Coronavirus. Rather, our desire is for you to be informed and know that our heart is to protect and ensure the safety of all so we can continue to worship together.
We want to make sure you know that our church is putting greater focus on prevention and has taken precautions to keep you and our campus as protected as possible:
- The facilities team already does a fantastic job of maintaining cleanliness on all of our campuses. We have implemented more aggressive sanitization measures to clean frequently touched surfaces.
- Our children’s ministry will continue to clean and sanitize all toys and equipment in Cure Kids every service.
- We enforce our existing Kids Sickness Policy: Children should be 24 hours fever-free, have no discolored nasal discharge and no diarrhea.
- We are staying up-to-date with our city, state and federal health guidelines.
Here are two ways to get the latest updates and event information regarding The Cure Church:
- You can also receive our latest updates by following us on social media (Facebook and Instagram).
- All event information is posted on the website.
Here are three ways we invite you to stay connected:
- You can give by texting the amount to (913) 225-8224 or visit our website.
- You can communicate with us by phone (913) 596-0006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will continue to keep you updated should we need to adjust events and schedules.
We remain certain that JESUS IS THE CURE and are keeping close attention to all that is happening and we are standing in God’s truth and on His word.
In Psalm 46, we are reminded that it is God who is our refuge and strength, and our ever-present help in trouble. Therefore, let us not fear, but with confidence use this opportunity to be the hands and feet of Jesus through our prayers and our care for others.
Please join us in praying for those who are affected by this illness, as well as their caregivers and those who are working around the clock to minimize the impact of this virus.
Please be mindful of the guidance from the CDC including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching eyes, ears, nose and mouth.
- If you have traveled to any of the countries where there are outbreaks of the virus, please follow the CDC guidelines.